THE PERFECT FUSION BETWEEN AN EPOXY AND A SUPER GLUE
These 4 new adhesives are hybrid adhesives designed to incorporate the best features of the cure speeds of fast cyanoacrylate (superglues) and the strength and durability of epoxies formulas with the addition of nano technology. These innovative hybrid adhesives combine all mechanical properties needed to solve all of your assembly challenges. With the speed of an instant adhesive and the strength of epoxies, you will be able to used your bonded parts almost immediately with the performance and versatility you demand.
The 4 new adhesives formulations work on almost everything, including plastics even the tough to bond plastics with the polyphen primer, metals, alloys, cast, wood, concrete, bricks, stones, rubber, fabric and cloth.
* Strong-strength of an epoxy adhesive
* Fast – speed of an instant adhesive
* High impact and vibration resistance – 3x more than instant adhesives
* Temperature resistance to 300°F
* Fills gaps and fills holes in cast part
* Bonds multiple substrates – metals, plastics, rubbers fabrics, etc.
* Fast cure even at low temperatures (40°F)
* Low blooming for appearance-sensitive applications
* Very good chemical and solvent resistance to motor oil, gasoline, ethanol, isopropanol and water
* Excellent water/humidity resistance, making Cyanopoxy idealfor marine and outdoor applications
Technology By Afinita tm.